New update coming to your
Construction Manager Software
As a user of Construction Manager, we wanted to make you aware of some exciting changes we are making to your product which is part of our journey to make your system a more modern, functionality rich, user-friendly solution.
Customer feedback is extremely important to us and is a key element that drives our product roadmap. Based on your feedback we are pleased to share details of a minor update to the visual changes of the user interface of your software which will be released on or around the 21st November 2023.
We would like to reassure you that this is a small change and all the functionality and navigation around the system remains the same.
We’ll share further information over the next few months regarding additional changes we are making within the software which will be designed to advance the functionality of Construction Manager to meet the needs of our customers.
Key information for this release
- Improvements to the User Interface are planned for on or around the 21st November
- You do not need to take any action, the update will be automatically deployed overnight.
- A short guide will pop up in the product on the day of the change to let you know about the changes.
- We are adopting a cleaner, more modern user interface, which will be easier to use and learn.
- Navigation around the system has not changed, existing users will still be able to find what they need in the same way.
- No major functional changes as part of this update, but we plan further enhancements over multiple releases. We will keep you informed about those changes nearer the time.
- In response to customer feedback – Menus are accessed by clicking rather than hovering over them – this means that users can move around the system in a more predictable way